- CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora says the Dolphins see LSU QB Joe Burrow as comparable to Joe Montana and offered a ton to Cincinnati, which will likely keep the pick.
- La Canfora adds Miami likes Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa but the obvious medical issues are a concern.
- He adds the Dolphins aren’t big on Oregon QB Justin Herbert but are super-intrigued by Utah State QB Jordan Love‘s upside and could use their two later first-round picks to go after him.
- Yahoo Sports’ Charles Robinson writes the teams picking near the Dolphins aren’t buying the noise that they’re moving up for an offensive tackle. Another QB-needy team thinks the Dolphins are targeting Herbert.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer has heard Love connected to the Dolphins.
- Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline says the Jets are targeting an offensive tackle to play on the right side with their first-round pick, ideally Alabama OT Jedrick Wills.
- If there aren’t any tackles available, Pauline thinks the Jets will pivot to Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy.
- ESPN’s Rich Cimini still thinks the Jets will be able to land a tackle depending on what the Browns do, with either Wills or Louisville’s Mekhi Becton potentially being available.
- Cimini also mentions unconfirmed rumors about the Jets swapping the No. 11 pick with the Eagles for their No. 21 pick and CB Rasul Douglas.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!