The Bills also list WR Isaiah McKenzie (toe) as questionable for Sunday’s game.
Dolphins DC Matt Burke said this week that it’s “hard to say” whether rookie DB Minkah Fitzpatrick is better-suited long-term at safety or cornerback but he believes he can do either effectively.
“There is still some techniques stuff that he is working through [at boundary],” Burke said, via Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. “I think everywhere we’ve played him he’s done a good job. There was a little bit of a learning curve early, but he settled into it quickly, and he’s done a good job out there.”
For his part, Fitzpatrick says he’s gotten more comfortable at cornerback in recent years, but is willing to play whatever position is best for the team.
“The more experience I get, the more and more comfortable I get out there,” Fitzpatrick said. “I could see myself doing it long-term. If that’s what the team needs me to do, that’s what I’ll do. If they need me to play free safety, I will play free safety.”
- The Miami Dolphins officially ruled out C Jake Brendel (calf) and CB Xavien Howard (knee) for Week 14 and have WR Danny Amendola (knee) and C Travis Swanson (ankle) listed as questionable.
- Former Packers HC Mike McCarthy
- Vikings OC John DeFilippo
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh
- Oklahoma HC Lincoln Riley
- Rams QBs coach Zac Taylor
- Iowa State HC Matt Campbell
- Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy
Patriots WR Josh Gordon credited New England’s training staff for his improved conditioning this year.
“It’s night and day,” Gordon said, via WEEI.com. “Huge difference. Coach [Moses] Cabrera and the strength staff have been amazing and patient with me, helped me out through my injuries. The training staff, as well, bring me along where I’m safe and mobile. I think I’m as good as I’ve been.”
- The New England Patriots officially list TE Dwayne Allen (knee) and CB Stephon Gilmore (ankle) as questionable for Week 14.