- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out RB Giovani Bernard (knee, toe), CB Darqueze Dennard (sternoclavicular), TE Tyler Kroft (foot), C Billy Price (foot), and LB Nick Vigil (knee) for Week 7 and list S Shawn Williams (concussion) as questionable.
- Bengals signed WR Auden Tate to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Regarding the Browns trading RB Carlos Hyde to the Jaguars, Mike Silver reports that Jacksonville initiated trade talks Thursday and Cleveland broached the possibility of acquiring a receiver. However, the Jaguars limited in terms of their depth at the position and weren’t willing to their current receivers.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson said newly signed WR Breshad Perriman has had a role in practice and he’s handled it well. Jackson added that he feels comfortable if the coaching staff puts Perriman out there Sunday. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Cleveland Browns officially ruled out CB E.J. Gaines (concussion), MLB Joe Schobert (hamstring) and WR Rashard Higgins (knee) for Sunday’s game and have C J.C. Tretter (high ankle sprain) listed as questionable for Week 7.
- The Baltimore Ravens officially ruled out G Alex Lewis (neck) for Sunday’s game against the Saints and have DB Marlon Humphrey (thigh), DB Anthony Averett (hamstring) and DB Anthony Levine (Hamstring) listed as questionable.
“Any time I do something good on the field, I always come back to the locker room to a text from him saying ‘good game’ or ‘nice move right there,’” Conner said, via Pro Football Talk. “Me and Le’Veon are super cool. He’s a great person. With him holding out, people are going to call him selfish, but that’s not the case at all. This is business, and that’s my guy.”