- Bengals WR A.J. Green said Wednesday that he will play in Week 13’s game against the Broncos. (Fletcher Page)
- Green added that it won’t take long to develop chemistry with QB Jeff Driskel: “Just put the ball somewhere; I’ll get it.”
- Browns interim HC Gregg Williams said he tried “very hard” to recruit Texans S Tyrann Mathieu to sign with Cleveland as a free agent. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said of QB Joe Flacco: “There’s a process involved. It has to do with the doctors and the trainers and his rehab. He’s progressing very well. He’s doing well and there will be another step today, and tomorrow and the day after that. And we’ll see where we’re at.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh declined to say whether Flacco is an option to play on Sunday or even if he’ll practice this week.
- Harbaugh said that RB Alex Collins (foot) is day to day but he’s skeptical that he’ll practice on Wednesday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ravens OT James Hurst (back), who has missed the past five games, returned to practice Wednesday. (Jamison Hensley)
- Steelers WR Eli Rogers (knee, PUP) returned to practice on Wednesday. (Ray Fittipaldo)
- The Steelers now have three weeks to activate Rogers from the PUP list.