Home Bengals AFC Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
- ESPN’s Ben Baby lists right tackle as the biggest position battle on the team, with Bobby Hart battling to hold off Fred Johnson for the starting role.
- Bengals WR Tyler Boyd said second-round WR Tee Higgins has had to sit out a few practices with an injury but the hope is for him to be back by Sunday. (Baby)
- The Bengals worked out DE Amani Bledsoe on Wednesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Bengals activated Renell Wren from the non-football injury list.
- ESPN’s Brooke Pryor lists right tackle as the biggest position battle on the team, as Chukwuma Okorafor and Zach Banner compete for the starting gig.
- Pryor notes former Steelers starting RT Matt Feiler is moving to left guard at least to start given he’s more familiar with the scheme than free-agent pickup OL Stefen Wisniewski.
- Steelers RBs coach Eddie Faulkner mentioned that the offense has “something up our sleeves in the run game” with James Conner. (Mark Kaboly)