- Coley Harvey of ESPN believes free agent DE Michael Johnson is most likely to land with the Bengals or Vikings.
- Harvey mentions Greg Hardy, George Johnson, and George Selvie as free agent defensive ends the Bengals could target if they miss out on Johnson.
- QB Jason Campbell, RB Cedric Peerman, and TE Alex Smith are the only offensive free agent additions that Harvey can see the Bengals retaining.
- Harvey expects one of WR A.J. Green, SS George Iloka, OG Kevin Zeitler, or CB Dre Kirkpatrick to receive an extension at some point the near future.
- Adam Teicher of ESPN writes that it’s possible for the Chiefs to move around in the draft for a certain player based on the fact that they now have 10 draft picks.
- Teicher expects the Chiefs to add at least two more wide receivers through either the draft or free agency.
- Center is another position that Teicher can them addressing in the coming weeks.
- Current G Jeff Allen or C Eric Kush could be the Chiefs fallback options if they cannot find a starting center.
- Teicher believes the Chiefs need to make long-term additions at cornerback and inside linebacker, due to the expiring contracts of CB Sean Smith and ILB Derrick Johnson.
- Michael DiRocco of ESPN can see the Jaguars targeting a bigger and more physical running back in the draft such as: Northern Iowa’s David Johnson, Alabama’s T.J. Yeldon, or Minnesota’s David Cobb.
- According to DiRocco, the Jaguars could draft a running back in the second, third, or fourth round of the draft.
- DiRocco does not expect the Jaguars to target free agent WR Michael Crabtree.
- As for the idea of the Jaguars possibly trading TE Marcedes Lewis, DiRocco mentions that it’s unlikely based on the fact that he has a $6.65 million salary and $8.2 million cap hit for 2015.
- DiRocco expects the Jaguars to draft a pass-rusher with the No. 3 overall pick.
- According to Rich Cimini of ESPN, the Jets have time to address DE Muhammad Wilkerson‘s contract situation. Cimini can see them broaching the subject before the start of the season, but adds that they still have the franchise tag at their disposal in 2016 if needed.
- Cimini expects the Jets to draft a speedy running back that can catch the ball and threaten the perimeter.
- Cimini envisions the Jets drafting a pass-rusher with the No. 6 overall pick, with WR Amari Cooper or QB Marcus Mariota also being possibilities if they fall to six.
- CB Dee Milliner is not expected to return to a prominent role when healthy.
- The Jets could lose one of their seventh-round picks, due to owner Woody Johnson expressing public interest in signing CB Darrelle Revis.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN does not expect the Titans to trade for WR Cordarrelle Patterson, or any other veteran player.
- Kuharsky isn’t so sure the Titans will target USC DL Leonard Williams in this year’s draft.
- Kuharsky expects Zach Brown and Avery Williamson to be the team’s top-two starting inside linebackers in 2015.
- According to Kuharsky, it’s unlikely that the the Titans will select another offensive lineman in the early portion of the draft.