Joe Burrow’s father, Jimmy, said in an interview with Montreal’s TSN 690 radio that his son would be “happy” to be the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s draft and play for the Bengals.
“He’s excited to even be in that conversation and if the Bengals do draft him, he’s going to be happy,” Jimmy Burrow said.
“He’ll look at it as a challenge,” Jimmy Burrow said of playing for the Bengals. “But he’ll be confident that eventually they can win a lot of games there in Cincinnati.”
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh mentioned that they have the draft picks and cap space to build out their roster for years to come: “We have a few more resources in front of us right now. We have a chance to build our roster in a way we haven’t been able to in a large number of years.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh said the Eagles requested to interview TEs coach Bobby Engram and QBs coach James Urban and while they granted the requests, both coaches decided to remain in Baltimore. (Aaron Kasinitz)
- Harbaugh added that impending free agent OLB Matthew Judon is “at the top of the list” of guys they want to re-sign. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said Friday that they’re hopeful that WR Adam Humphries can help this week. According to Vrabel, Humphries will travel with the team and he’s much better than he’s been recently. (Turron Davenport)
- The Titans have seven players listed as questionable for Sunday’s game including: LB Jayon Brown (shoulder), T Jack Conklin (shoulder), LB Rashaan Evans (foot), WR Cody Hollister (ankle), WR Adam Humphries (ankle), CB Adoree’ Jackson (foot), LB David Long (knee)