- Regarding the Bills’ priorities this offseason, Chris Brown of the team’s official site writes that the team must improve their offensive line in order to help Josh Allen develop as a pocket passer.
- Browns mentions their need for a wide receiver as a close second to offensive line help.
- According to Brown, the Bills’ limited use of the tight end position has to do with Charles Clay‘s struggles this season and rookie Jason Croom still learning.
- The Broncos have ruled out CB Brendan Langley (concussion) from Week 16’s Monday Night game against the Raiders. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Denver also listed DE Shane Ray (illness) and TE Matt LaCosse (ankle) as questionable.
- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site doubts TE Delanie Walker (ankle) will be able to return in time for the playoffs and was recently cleared to walk just “two weeks ago.“
- As for Titans RT Jack Conklin, who was placed on injured reserve due to a knee injury, Wyatt expects Conklin to return to his 2017 form with a full offseason to rehab and prepare.
- The Houston Texans announced that WR Keke Coutee, NT Brandon Dunn and RB Lamar Miller will not travel with the team to Philadelphia and have been downgraded to out for Sunday’s game against the Eagles.
- Texans activated CB Kayvon Webster from injured reserve. (NFLTR)