- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee), G John Miller (ankle), OT Cordy Glenn (foot/ankle) and RB Mike Tolbert (hamstring) for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.
- The Bills also list OT Conor McDermott (chest), TE Charles Clay (knee), WR Jordan Matthews (knee), OT Seantrel Henderson (illness), FB Patrick DiMarco (ankle), DE Eddie Yarbrough (chest) and TE Nick O’Leary (back) as questionable for Week 13.
New Chiefs CB Darrelle Revis said Thursday that there won’t be any additional motivation to him playing against the Jets on Sunday.
“We have a long history … I had an awesome time there,” Revis said, via ESPN.com. “We had our runs, our AFC championships back to back that we missed out on. Great guys, great teammates that I’ve been around there. Most of my legacy was with the Jets so I don’t think it’s anything [personal]. I’m just on another team. This is my fourth ball club throughout my career and now I’m focused on our team goals and what we’re trying to do as a team and accomplish. For me personally, I don’t think there’s any ill will or anything to take a stab at or get back at the Jets for any reason.”
- The Kansas City Chiefs officially ruled out OLB Dee Ford (back), S Eric Murray (ankle) and RB Charcandrick West (personal reasons) for Sunday’s game against the Jets.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars officially ruled out WR Allen Hurns (ankle), OT Josh Wells (concussion) and LB Telvin Smith (concussion) for Sunday’s game.
- Jacksonville also has RT Jermey Parnell (knee), OL Patrick Omameh (quad) and LB Lerentee McCray (hamstring) down as questionable.
- The New York Jets announced Friday that RB Matt Forte (knee) and G Brian Winters (ankle) are both questionable for Sunday’s game against the Chiefs while CB Juston Burris (concussion) is out.