- Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland Plain Dealer mentions that WR Josh Gordon has looked great in practice this week and is in the best shape he’s ever been in. Cabot predicts Gordon will have around six catches and see around a dozen targets.
- On Thursday, Browns HC Hue Jackson told reporters that Gordon will start for them in Week 13 and should plenty of action this weekend, despite being out of the NFL the past few years. (NFLTR)
- The Browns officially ruled out WR Sammie Coates (knee/ankle) for Sunday’s game.
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano told reporters that they will ramp up S Clayton Geathers‘ snaps this week, but they will still keep him on a very strict pitch count. (Stephen Holder)
- According to Pagano, they will wait and see how much rookie Quincy Wilson is involved in their cornerback rotation this week. (Kevin Bowen)
- The Indianapolis Colts announced Friday that they’ve ruled out CB Rashaan Melvin (hand), C Ryan Kelly (concussion), DT Hassan Ridgeway (shoulder) and TE Darrell Daniels (ankle) for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
- The Colts also have WR Donte Moncrief (groin) listed as questionable for Week 13.