Broncos’ HC Vic Fangio thinks that young QB Drew Lock and his teammates have a bright future ahead in Denver as the team starts to put together a strong, young core.
“Yeah, I think they have a chance to be really, really good,” Fangio said, via Mike Klis of 9News.com. “But they have a lot of growing to do also. Part of that growth is just playing together. Playing together means practicing. The more these guys can rep together on the practice field and in the games the better off they’ll be. We like all those guys you mentioned and we do think they can develop into a good group of quarterback and wide receivers and really give us a good passing game.”
- The Athletic’s Daniel Popper thinks promoting DB coach Ron Milus to defensive coordinator to replace Gus Bradley could make a lot of sense if the Chargers want to shake things up this season or offseason.
- The Chargers could also replace ST coordinator George Stewart, however, Popper thinks they would still keep Stewart on staff in another role given he’s also the assistant head coach.
- Popper estimates Chargers RB Austin Ekeler could return in Week 12.
- Chargers’ HC Anthony Lynn is not planning to have CB Chris Harris back from his injury this week. (Gilbert Manzano)
- USA Today’s Charles Goldman highlights OL Stefen Wisniewski as a player who just became available, is familiar with the Chiefs system and could fill a need for Super Bowl-contending Kansas City.
- Chiefs activated OT Martinas Rankin from the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs activated DT Braxton Hoyett from the practice squad COVID-19 list.
- Chiefs waived DE Demone Harris.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!