- Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said that DE Joey Bosa (foot) will participate in practice on Wednesday in a limited capacity and assess his status from there.
“Whenever we get him back, I think everyone is going to be excited about that,” Brady said, via the Boston Herald. “Hopefully it’s soon, but those things are really up to him and the trainers and so forth. I know he works extremely hard preparing and so forth, and I know he wants to be out there.”
“I’ve played a lot of football with him, and I think I have a lot of trust and confidence (in him),” Brady added. “A lot of things have happened over the years. When he’s not there, there’s just a different level with other players. Sometimes we don’t try some things because Gronk’s not in there. Sometimes we do. Obviously, the more dependable, consistent players you have on the field, the more productive and efficient you’ll be, which leads to scoring more points which leads to better opportunity to win the game, which is ultimately the reason we’re all here.”
- On Wednesday, Raiders HC Jon Gruden said WR Martavis Bryant (PCL) “could be a couple weeks, could be longer.” (Michael Gehlken)
- According to Gruden, WR Jordy Nelson has a bone bruise on his knee and is questionable for Week 11. (Vic Tafur)
- Gruden expects seventh-round WR Marcell Ateman to make his regular-season debut on Sunday.
- Raiders promoted WR Saeed Blacknall to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Raiders signed WRs ArDarius Stewart and Rashard Davis to their practice squad. (NFLTR)