- Jaguars’ HC Urban Meyer said that C Brandon Linder’s injury looks like an ankle and MCL injury, yet it’s not as bad as the team initially thought. (Marcel Robinson)
- Texans’ LT Laremy Tunsil has a thumb injury and will undergo an MRI, with HC David Culley saying that the injury bothered him so much he was unable to block. (Aaron Wilson)
- Culley when asked if he will consider changing kickers: “I haven’t even thought about that.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Texans’ S Justin Reid was unhappy about the team’s loss to New England: “This one hurt a lot. The game was right there. We had control of the game and let it slip through our fingertips.” (Aaron Wilson)
- ESPN’s Mike Reiss points out if the Patriots decide they want to add a third-down back following the injury to James White, former Patriots RB Rex Burkhead doesn’t have much of a role with the Texans and could be available via trade.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!