- Ian Rapoport reports that Colts’ DT Sheldon Day, DT Tyquan Lewis, G Quenton Nelson, and WR Michael Pittman were considered COVID-19 close contacts but are not considered high-risk, meaning they could return to the team facility soon.
- The Indianapolis Colts are trying out wide receivers Ventrell Bryant and J.J. Nelson, according to Aaron Wilson.
- OUT for Week 9: WR Ashton Dulin (knee)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 9: WR T.Y. Hilton (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 9: TE Mo Alie-Cox (knee), WR Marcus Johnson (knee)
- The Houston Texans are trying out DE Daeshon Hall this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- OUT for Week 9: LB Kyle Emanuel (concussion)
Titans QB Ryan Tannehill admitted that frustration has set in during the team’s two-game losing streak.
“Everyone’s frustrated; we’re just not coming out and performing the way we expect to,” Tannehill said, via the Tennessean. “But at the end of the day we have no one to look to but ourselves. We have a really good team coming to town this week and we’ve got to play good football. We have a lot to clean up on. We haven’t performed up to our standards offensively, especially last week.”
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said of new DB Desmond King: “Potential for him to be out there Sunday. We’ll have to see — we want to be fair to him and the team.” (Jim Wyatt)
- Vrabel said of OLB Jadeveon Clowney‘s Week 9 status: “We’re trying to do what’s best for him and the team. We’ll evaluate at 10:30 tomorrow and see where he is for Sunday.” (Terry McCormick)
- Vrabel mentioned that they have until Wednesday to activate CB Adoree’ Jackson from injured reserve. Vrabel did say that he doesn’t think Jackson’s knee injury will keep him out for the season. (Eric Bacharach)
- OUT for Week 9: WR Adam Humphries (concussion), P Brett Kern (wrist)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 9: LB Jadeveon Clowney (knee), CB Tye Smith (shoulder)