- Even though new Titans DE Cameron Wake is 37 years old, Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com believes it was a good move for Tennessee, given he played well in a limited role last season and is a “great leader” in the locker room.
- Wyatt adds that Wake will continue in a situational role and is not expected to play in “80-90” percent of snaps.
- Wyatt doubts that the Titans would trade up from No. 19 overall into the top-10 since it’s considered a “deep draft” for pass rushers.
- Wyatt does not think the Titans will select a tight end at No. 19 overall.
- As for their draft plans in the first round, Wyatt believes the team needs a “big and nasty” defensive lineman but doesn’t necessarily expect Tennessee to select an edge rusher at No. 19.