- The Jacksonville Jaguars officially ruled out rookie RB James Robinson (ankle) for Week 16’s game against the Bears after he missed the entire week of practice.
- Jaguars promoted CB Quenton Meeks, RB Craig Reynolds and FB Bruce Miller to their active roster.
- Jaguars placed CB Sidney Jones on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars activated OL Tre’Vour Wallace-Simms from the COVID-19 list.
“I think Josh (Uche) has a bunch of natural talent…would like to continue to see him improve on just being a down after down consistent football player that we need here at NEP,” said Mayo, via Mike Giardi.
- According to Jeremy Fowler, Cam Newton is expected to start for the Patriots against the Bills on Monday.
- Mike Reiss reports that the Patriots will likely host free-agent OL Marcus Martin for a workout after bringing him in for COVID-19 testing.
- Patriots signed K Roberto Aguayo to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Patriots placed TE Jordan Thomas on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- The Pittsburgh Steelers are bringing in LB Christian Kuntz for a visit this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- The Steelers announced that they have officially downgraded LB Marcus Allen, K Chris Boswell, and LB Ola Adeniyi to out for Week 16 against the Colts.
- Steelers promoted LB Tegary Scales and K Matthew Wright to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Steelers waived OL Derwin Gray.