- According to the Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec, Ravens TE Mark Andrews, LB Chris Board, CB Terrell Bonds, S DeShon Elliott and WRs Antoine Wesley and Sean Modster have all impressed this spring.
- Conversely, DT Michael Pierce, WR Michael Floyd, WR Jordan Lasley and K Kaare Vedvik all struggled during OTA’s, per Zrebiec.
- Harbaugh said the competition for left guard was wide open. James Hurst worked with the second team at that spot during minicamp while Jermaine Eluemunor worked with the first team.
- Other candidates include Alex Lewis, who is injured and might be on the roster bubble, and Ben Powers, who’s a fourth-round rookie.
- Ravens first-round WR Marquise Brown might not be ready for training camp and Zrebiec mentions Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti tempered expectations for the rookie in a conference call with season ticket holders.
- According to the Houston Chronicle’s Aaron Wilson, Texans CB Bradley Roby chose the Texans in free agency over offers from the Steelers and the 49ers.
- The Texans gave him a one-year, $10 million deal with $9.5 million guaranteed, while the Steelers offered a three-year, $30 million deal and the 49ers offer was for one year and $9 million.
- Roby and Texans second-round CB Lonnie Johnson Jr. were sidelined for most of spring practices with soft tissue injuries. Both are expected back for training camp.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!