Ravens HC John Harbaugh said he isn’t worried about the number of rushing attempts Lamar Jackson has had in recent weeks and expects things to even out over time.
“I think that’s all going to work out over time,” Harbaugh said, via BaltimoreRavens.com. “It’s a very good question, and I really do think it’ll work out over time.”
Zrebiec says that Baltimore could be facing another overhaul of their wide receiver group this offseason along with some questions at running back. However, next year’s draft isn’t considered to be very good in terms of the skill positions.
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger denied that he’s been playing through cracked ribs, as was reported last weekend.
“I have no idea where that came from,” Roethlisberger said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “My wife texted me before the game and said, ‘Did you hear about this?’ I’m in the locker room. I don’t know where that guy gets his information from, so we’re not going to give him any credence on this show.”
- Titans OLB Brian Orakpo (elbow) said Tuesday that he’s “getting better day by day … and we’ll see where we’re at by the end of the week.” (Jim Wyatt)
- Orakpo added that his plan “is to come back as fast as possible, but at the same time make sure I am myself.” (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans placed CB Logan Ryan on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Titans promoted CB Kenneth Durden to their active roster.
- Titans signed LB Gimel President to their practice squad.