- Broncos CB Chris Harris Jr. told reporters he’s back to being 100 percent after his leg fracture and felt the Broncos would have made the playoffs if he hadn’t gotten hurt. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Steve Wyche said of Chargers WR Keenan Allen’s status for Week 16: “I’ve been given every indication that he will be playing.”
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said that CB Kendall Fuller returned to practice on Friday. (BJ Kissel)
- Regarding OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif possibly returning, Reid said: “He’s getting close.” (BJ Kissel)
- The Kansas City Chiefs officially ruled out WR Sammy Watkins (heel) for Week 16 and list RB Spencer Ware (hamstring) as doubtful. The Chiefs also have CB Kendall Fuller (thumb) down as questionable.
Raiders G Gabe Jackson (injured reserve) played through a torn pectoral and a fractured elbow this season.
“Those are the things you look back on years later, like, ‘I was a part of some fighters,’ ” Jackson said, via the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “It doesn’t feel good right in the moment, but it’s always something you can remember, especially knowing that you battled and fought with your brothers and people that you love. Those things, you can go back, and it’s always a better feeling … than stepping back and not giving it your all and regret.
“That’s what you’d have later. That’s one thing I don’t want to have when I leave this game.”