- Ian Rapoport mentions that the Colts “should be able to get a ton” for the No. 34 overall pick in a trade if the Cardinals go cornerback at No. 33.
- Matt Miller pegs the Colts as a team to watch as a potential trade partner for the Jets, who are reportedly looking to trade up.
- According to Dane Brugler, the Cowboys could “absolutely trade up” on Day 2 of the draft. If they do, Brugler mentions UCF DT Trysten Hill as a potential trade-up target for Dallas.
Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones said there’s a “pretty good chance” they could take one of their pre-draft visitors on Day 2.
Charean Williams points out that some of the Cowboys’ pre-draft visitors still on the board include S Taylor Rapp, S Juan Thornhill, S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, DE Jaylon Ferguson, RB Damien Harris, WR Deebo Samuel and OT Greg Little.
- Jason La Canfora mentions that if the Jets do have some sort of change in their front office, a name that has been circulating in GM circles for weeks as a possible addition is Eagles executive Joe Douglas.
- La Canfora mentions that Douglas is viewed as a top GM candidate and has ties to HC Adam Gase.
- Gil Brandt says the Raiders at No. 35 overall “look like a landing spot” for Missouri QB Drew Lock.