Home Bears Draft Rumors: Colts, Cowboys, Falcons, Seahawks & Steelers
- The Bears brought in UCLA LB Myles Jack for a visit on Thursday. (Adam Jahns)
- Notre Dame WR Will Fuller announced on Twitter that he is visiting the Browns on Thursday. (Will Fuller)
- Memphis QB Paxton Lynch will have a pre-draft visit with the Jets as one of the 30 in-house visits allotted to each team. (Albert Breer)
- The Chiefs have scheduled a pre-draft visit with Oregon State DT Kyle Peko. (Terez A. Paylor)
- Louisiana Tech DT Vernon Butler worked out for the Bengals on Thursday and is scheduled to work out for the Raiders on Friday. (Ian Rapoport)
- The Broncos have scheduled a pre-draft workout Duke WR Max McCaffrey next month. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Bills are scheduled to host Florida ILB Antonio Morrison for a pre-draft visit. (Joe Buscaglia)
- North Dakota State LB William Ratelle is working out for the Buccaneers as a fullback. (Tony Pauline)
- German WR Moritz Wilhelm Boehringer met with the Vikings over dinner on Wednesday, while each team in attendance at his Pro Day requested film after speaking with him. (Tony Pauline)
- Pauline has been told that Boehringer is a “legitmate prospect” and could be drafted as high as the fourth round.
- Miami DB Tracy Howard has worked out for the Saints, and met with the Jaguars and Browns within the last week. (Mike Kay)
- The Panthers and Broncos are showing interest Florida Atlantic DL Trevon Coley, while many teams view him as as a three-technique defensive tackle. (Tony Pauline)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Colts “really like” Boise State S Darian Thompson.
- According to Pauline, Thompson will visit with the Steelers and Panthers next week and has already met with the Eagles and Titans.
- Pauline also reports that Colts are showing interest in Boise State CB Donte Deayon, while he has an official visit scheduled with the Giants and is also drawing interest from the Browns.
- Charean Williams reports that TCU QB/WR Trevone Boykin will attend the Cowboys’ workout day on April 8, per Williams.
- Brandon George reports the Cowboys held a private workout for Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg on Wednesday.
- According to Williams, the Cowboys held a private workout for Tennessee WR Marquez North.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Falcons had their entire front office at Boise State’s Pro Day to observe LB Kamalei Correa and S Darian Thompson.
- Meanwhile, Charean Williams reports that TCU QB/WR Trevone Boykin will work out for the Falcons on April 12.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Seahawks were on hand to observe Boise State OL Rees Odhiambo at his Pro Day, while the Dolphins, Bears and Steelers also had their offensive line coaches in attendance.
- Pauline mentions that he’s known for a few months now that the Seahawks are enamored with Odhiambo and Boise State C Marcus Henry.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Steelers are one of the teams considering Boise State OLB/DE Kamalei Correa as a first-round pick.
- Pauline adds that the Steelers met with Correa over dinner Wednesday night, while the Titans also spoke with him yesterday.