- According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram’s Clarence Hill, Cowboys OT La’el Collins will be sidelined this offseason rehabbing from surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff, but plans to be ready for training camp in July.
- Collins joins DE DeMarcus Lawrence and CB Byron Jones as Dallas starters who will miss the offseason following surgery.
- Zack Rosenblatt reports that the Eagles hosted Oklahoma State RB Justice Hill for an official visit on Tuesday.
- Baylor WR Jalen Hurd will visit the Eagles. (Ian Rapoport)
- Penn State QB Trace McSorley will take part in the Eagles local prospect day next week. (Adam Caplan)
- Georgia WR Mecole Hardman visited with the Eagles. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Jimmy Kempski takes a look at 10 running backs who make sense for the Eagles in this year’s draft.
- Tom Pelissero reports that the Eagles signed WR Charles Johnson to a contract that includes a $25,000 signing bonus.
After signing a new four-year, $41 million extension, Giants WR Sterling Shepard says he’s ready to lead the team’s receiving corps.
“I’m ready,” Shepard said, via Giants.com. “With Odell going down the last two seasons (with injuries), that time definitely helped me get a grasp of what being a leader is all about, and being that lead guy in the room. I think it prepared me for this moment. I was pretty vocal anyway. I’m a pretty vocal guy. That will be no problem.”
“We have no shortage of talent,” Shepard added. “Those guys are ballers and they can get the job done. When they’re put in that position, they’re always going to execute. I have all the trust in those guys. I feel we’re going to pick up right where we left off. The last five games were the best games we played in the season. We just have to fine-tune some little things. Once we do that, we’ll be fine.”
- Jordan Raanan believes the Giants have Drew Lock as their top quarterback prospect, not including Kyler Murray.