- SMU CB Jordan Wyatt and LS Garrett Stotts will work out at Dallas’ local pro day Friday. (Clarence Hill)
- Michigan State S Khari Willis will visit the Cowboys. (Calvin Watkins)
Kempski mentions that the Eagles could still use a reliable pass-catcher out of the backfield and Johnson would be a good fit in this role.
- The Eagles have a pre-draft visit lined up with Arizona State WR N’Keal Harry. (Ryan Dunleavy)
- Ralph Vacchiano, citing a source within the Giants, reports that the team’s defensive coaches “love” LSU LB Devin White and believes he would be a “force in the middle” with ILB Alec Ogletree.
- The University of Albany announced that DL Antoine White and Brian Dolce are scheduled to attend the Giants’ local prospect day on Friday.
- Alabama State OT Tytus Howard visited the Giants Wednesday. (Josh Norris)
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown will also visit the Giants Wednesday. (Norris)
- The Giants are hosting Washington S Taylor Rapp and LaTech DE/OLB Jaylon Ferguson for pre-draft visits. (Ryan Dunleavy)
- The Giants have done their homework on Arizona State WR N’Keal Harry. (Ryan Dunleavy)
Redskins HC Jay Gruden says he’s still hoping to get RB Samaje Perine involved int heir offense, even though he’s struggled to carve out a role and will have Adrian Peterson and Derrius Guice to compete with.
“The guy I want to see, who everyone thinks is in my doghouse, is Samaje,” Gruden said, via Redskins.com. “Samaje has not gotten the opportunities, I’m upset about that; that’s my fault. But I have not given up on Samaje. He’s young; he’s strong; he’s physical. And I need to see him take that next step, and I have to give him that opportunity to do that, and it’s going to be hard with Guice and AP in there to get him the ball. That’ll be a tough dynamic, but I have to get that done.”
- According to Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman, the Redskins are more desperate for a quarterback than they’re letting on.
- Freeman mentions that Washington could trade up to select Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins.
- Washington is also worth watching as a destination for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen.
- According to Albert Breer, the Redskins have done homework on the quarterbacks and could consider trading up for someone like Dwayne Haskins.