- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper doesn’t have an update on his contract situation: ” I don’t know, I’m just waiting it out and we’ll see what happens. I haven’t talked to (agent) in a minute. I don’t like talking about the contracts with him, its one of those things that will naturally happen.” (Calvin Watkins)
- Jason Garrett announced that WR Noah Brown had a scope on his knee last week, but is still expected to be ready for training camp. (Jon Machota)
- Cowboys DE DeMarcus Lawrence and CB Byron Jones are expected to open training camp on the PUP list. (Clarence Hill)
The Eagles announced several front office moves including changing Howie Roseman’s title to Executive VP/GM and promoting Andy Weidl to VP of player personnel, replacing Joe Douglas.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson was asked if QB Carson Wentz’s back is fully healed: “Yeah, as far as I know. He’s had no limitations.” (Brandon Lee Gowton)
- Pederson mentioned that they gotta get second-round RB Miles Sanders “into the mix” early on in training camp to see if he’s ready to help right away. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- According to Pederson, WR Nelson Agholor was held out with some lower body soreness, but will be ready for training camp. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Pederson singled out Dallas Goedert, Avonte Maddox and Josh Sweat as players who have impressed him this spring. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Pederson added he’s “optimistic” DE Derek Barnett would be a full-go for training camp after being limited during the spring, but won’t rush him: “I’m not going to put him in a box or put a timetable on him. I am going to make sure he’s 100% before we put him out there.” (Zach Berman)
- Eagles S Rodney McLeod said he expects to be ready to go when training camp, but he doesn’t know whether trainers and coaches will want him to work in slowly. (Les Bowen)
- Redskins LT Trent Williams posted a video of him about to undergo a medical procedure on Thursday.
- Ian Rapoport reports that this is the latest surgery is to clean up the area where the original scar was and not considered major or related to a setback.