- 49ers GM John Lynch said during a radio interview that RB Tevin Coleman got a heavy workload in practice on Thursday and they are “hopeful” he’ll be available for Sunday’s game. However, Lynch added that it will depend on how Coleman’s knee responds. (Matt Maiocco)
- Regarding the trade deadline, Lynch admitted that they’re currently “restricted” in what they can do: “We’re fairly restricted, but we are always looking. We’re always trying to improve our team. So, believe me, we’re working hard to see anything that might fit.” (NBC Bay Area)
- The San Francisco 49ers are bringing in DT Josiah Coatney for a visit this week, according to Aaron Wilson.
- OUT for Week 8: WR Deebo Samuel (hamstring), RB Jeffery Wilson (ankle)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 8: LB Kwon Alexander (ankle), WR Richie James (ankle), S Jaquiski Tartt (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: DE Kentavius Street (illness), S Jimmie Ward (quadricep)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that the Seahawks performed their due diligence on WR Antonio Brown to evaluate whether he should be signed.
- However, Florio says Seattle ultimately decided that they weren’t comfortable adding Brown to the team.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said Friday during a radio interview that S Jamal Adams (groin) and RBs Chris Carson (foot) and Carlos Hyde (hamstring) are game-time decisions this weekend. However, Carroll added that Hyde’s injury “might keep him from getting in there.” (Brandon Gustafson)
- Carroll said Adams went through practice today: “So that’s a really good sign. … We’re out of seeing time so we’ll just have to figure it out see if he’s okay.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- As for DT Damon Harrison, Carroll said: “Without question he had his best week. He’s needed the weeks to get going. This was the best he’s looked and he was really moving around so he’s working to get himself back in there.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- OUT for Week 8: CB Shaquill Griffin (concussion, hamstring)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 8: S Ugochukwu Amadi (hamstring), RB Carlos Hyde (hamstring), G Mike Iupati (back)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: S Jamal Adams (groin), RB Chris Carson (foot), RB Travis Homer (knee), DE Benson Mayowa (ankle), CB Ryan Neal (hamstring)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!