- Nick Wagoner reports that the 49ers were cleared of any COVID-19 protocol violations with WR Kendrick Bourne and were found to have met the necessary requirements.
- The NFL’s investigation was regarding whether Bourne was wearing his face covering properly and frequently enough prior to the 49ers’ Week 9 Thursday night game against the Packers.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer could see the 49ers at least considering the possibility of moving on from QB Jimmy Garoppolo this offseason. However, Breer does not expect the 49ers to “throw Garoppolo overboard” in favor of a rookie in the 2021 NFL Draft, even though they will keep their eyes on Ohio State QB Justin Fields and NDSU QB Trey Lance.
- NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero expects 49ers DC Robert Saleh to still draw head coaching interest this year after being on his list of young, up-and-coming coaches who could get interest for a head coaching job last offseason.
- NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero highlights Rams DC Brandon Staley on his list of young, up-and-coming coaches who could get interest for a head coaching job this offseason.
- Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic notes that Rams’ rookie S Jordan Fuller (shoulder) got “a little extra work” following Wednesday’s practice and is hopeful he’ll be able to play in Week 10 after being designated to return from injured reserve earlier this week.
- Rams WR Cooper Kupp was limited in Wednesday’s practice due to both a wrist injury and an oblique injury. Still, he is expected to go Sunday. (Rodrigue)
- Rams HC Sean McVay said RB Darrell Henderson (quad) returned to practice and will play this week. (Rodrigue)
- When looking ahead to the 2021 offseason, Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times could see the Seahawks cutting several veteran players in order to make cap space including DE Carlos Dunlap to free up $14.1 million, LT Duane Brown to create $11 million and $2 million in dead money, and S Quandre Diggs for $5.5 million.
- Condotta expects the Seahawks to try and extend S Jamal Adams this offseason given he is entering the final year of his rookie contract in 2021.
- Condotta mentions that it is still unclear when Seahawks RB Rashaad Penny will be activated from the injured reserve.
- The Seattle Seahawks announced that they won’t host fan at CenturyLink Field for its Week 11 Thursday Night game against the Cardinals on November 19. However, they will consider allowing attendance in December if COVID-19 conditions improve.
- Seahawks DC Ken Norton Jr. said their defense must improve: “We have to play better ball than we’ve been playing, there’s no doubt about it.” (Bob Condotta)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said DT Damon Harrison has a “good chance” to make his debut after taking a month to get in shape on the practice squad. (Ian Rapoport)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!