- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have officially ruled out DE William Gholston (neck), CB Vernon Hargreaves (hamstring), and QB Jameis Winston for Week 11’s game against the Dolphins.
- NFL has confirmed that they’re investigating QB Jameis Winston for allegedly groping an Uber driver, but he denies any wrongdoing. (NFLTR)
- The Cardinals officially ruled out DL Corey Peters (ankle) for Week 11’s game against the Texans and have WR John Brown (back), C A.Q. Shipley (shoulder), QB Drew Stanton (knee) and OT John Wetzel (back) listed as questionable.
- The Cardinals officially signed WR Larry Fitzgerald to a one-year, $11 million extension on Friday. (NFLTR)
- The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled out K Dan Bailey (groin) and LB Sean Lee (hamstring) for Week 11’s game against the Eagles.
- Dallas also has DT Maliek Collins (foot), S Jeff Heath (concussion), OT Tyron Smith (back, groin) and TE Geoff Swain (knee) down as questionable for Sunday’s game.
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson said he’s been on a liquid diet for the past two or three days after he took a hit during the team’s win over the Cardinals that knocked his jaw out of alignment and nearly
“It was pretty close,” Wilson said, per Gregg Bell. “Doctors were like “Man, any harder and we probably would have had to wire your mouth shut” so that was a good thing that didn’t happen.”
“I had to wear this splint almost,” Wilson said. “Basically a hard mouthguard which would reset my jaw a little bit and make me feel good again.”
Wilson says he’s doing good right now and is on medication to manage the pain.