- Vikings WR Stefon Diggs, who has been the subject of numerous trade rumors and drama, posted a video of himself working out in an Arizona Cardinals shirt. The Vikings have said there’s no reason to think Diggs won’t be on the team in 2020. (Jeremy Cluff)
- Michigan WR Donovan Peoples-Jones has a meeting currently set up with the Cardinals. (Michael Rothstein)
- The Cardinals scheduled a private workout with Boise State OT Ezra Cleveland. (Justin M)
- Oklahoma LB Kenneth Murray said he had a pre-draft Top 30 visit planned with the Cardinals. (James Palmer)
- The Falcons had a formal Combine interview and scheduled a private workout with Boise State OT Ezra Cleveland. (Justin M)
Cowboys’ free-agent DE Michael Bennett said he would love to finish his career with the Seattle Seahawks.
“I would love to end my career in Seattle,” said Bennett, via Joe Fann of NBC Sports. “It’s not up to you, though. It’s up to the team.”
Bennett believes he could mentor some of the Seahawks’ younger defensive players.
“I think it could be good. It’s always good to have a good veteran defender that can help young guys. A lot of guys have skill in the NFL, but a lot of them don’t know how to study tape. Having a guy who knows how to study and could bring in some veteran leadership to go along with some great young talent, I would always think that’s a good idea.”
Bennett said he still cherishes his time spent in Seattle from 2013-2017.
“My time in Seattle was great because I didn’t just grow as a player, I grew as a man, and I grew as an individual. I could never say anything bad about Seattle,” Bennett said. “I feel like Seattle was such a great part of my life. I’m so thankful for the city.”
- Ben Goessling of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune mentions the Seahawks as a potential suitor for Vikings DE Everson Griffen.
- The Seahawks promoted QB coach Dave Canales and assistant OL coach Brennan Carroll to passing game coordinator and run game coordinator, respectively. (Brady Henderson)
- Seattle also named former backup QB Austin Davis QB coach.
- The Seahawks announced that they have hired former NFL G Steve Hutchinson as a football consultant on their personnel staff.