- According to Darren Urban of the team website, Cardinals S Chris Banjo returned to practice while OLB Devon Kennard and TE Darrell Daniels worked to the side.
- Cardinals OL Justin Murray‘s two-year, $9 million extension includes a $1 million signing bonus, base salaries of $1.75 million and $2.25 million the next two years and up to $250,000 in annual per-game active roster bonuses. (Howard Balzer)
- Murray has $1 million guaranteed for injury in 2021 and up to $3.5 million in other incentives for the final number.
Rams CB Jalen Ramsey said he typically provides feedback to teammates and considers himself a leader.
“That’s actually something that I’ve always done,” Ramsey said, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. “I’m all about winning. So if I can help the team win, then I’m going to do that, for sure.”
Ramsey mentioned that he hasn’t always had a great reputation, but believes he’s always been a great teammate.
“I have not always been painted in the best picture of being the best teammate,” said Ramsey. “But if you ask my actual teammates, not maybe the media and the other people that don’t like me, if you ask my actual teammates, they will always say that I’ve been that guy.”
Rams’ second-round WR Van Jefferson called Ramsey one of the “best teammates I’ve had” and often gives him advice.
“He’s one of the best teammates I’ve had,” Jefferson said. “And even though he’s a big-money guy, he’s still talking to me, making sure I can be better at things.”
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said they plan on limiting RB Carlos Hyde in practice this week to avoid aggravating his shoulder injury and is hopeful Hyde will be available for Week 5. (Brady Henderson)
- As for the possibility of Seahawks’ recently signed DT Damon Harrison of playing in Week 5, Carroll said he’d like to see the veteran lineman participate in practice before assessing whether he would play. (Henderson)