- Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice.com writes that the idea of the Steelers trading for Eagles ILB Mychal Kendricks would make a lot of sense.
- The Steelers are clearly looking for a replacement to Ryan Shazier and Kempski thinks they could get Kendricks away from the Eagles for a fifth-round pick.
- Pete Dougherty of PackersNews.com says his best guess for Aaron Rodgers‘ next contract with the Packers is a four-year extension worth between $125million-$130 million in new money.
- This would pay Rodgers between $31.25 million-$32 million per year in new money and beat the $30 million figure set by Falcons QB Matt Ryan.
- From there, Dougherty could see Green Bay paying Rodgers in the range of $110 million fully guaranteed, which would top Ryan’s $100 million guarantee.
- Rich Tandler of CSN Washington takes a look at some defensive players who could be on the roster bubble for the Redskins this summer.
- Regarding players who should make the team, but are on the bubble, Tandler lists DL Stacy McGee, DL Ziggy Hood, ILB Josh Harvey-Clemons, ILB Shaun Dion Hamilton, CB Josh Holsey, and CB Greg Stroman.
- Tandler considers DL Phil Taylor, ILB Martrell Spaight, and S Fish Smithson to be on the outside looking in.