- According to La Canfora, Tampa Bay has been “very active” in meeting with agents at the Combine.
- South Carolina WR Deebo Samuel has a formal interview with the Bucs tonight. (Greg Auman)
- Clemson WR Hunter Renfrow had an informal interaction with Bucs. (Greg Auman)
- Joe Person spoke with a Panthers’ source who said he’d be “shocked” if TE Greg Olsen doesn’t play this season.
- WVU QB Will Grier said he met with the Panthers at the Combine. (Joe Person)
- Nick Underhill of the Advocate reports that Saints DT Sheldon Rankins is recovering well from a torn Achilles, but he is not expected to be ready to return for the start of the 2019 season. Underhill says it’s “possible, and possibly likely” Rankins opens the season the PUP list.
- According to Underhill, the Saints have expressed interest in re-signing DT Tyeler Davison, but he could have a decent free agent market.
- Saints HC Sean Payton indicated that there’s mutual interest in re-signing RB Mark Ingram: “Hopefully we can get that done.” (Josh Katzenstein)
- Regarding the Antonio Brown rumors, Payton said the Saints have not looked into Brown before adding: “I wouldn’t tell you if we had.” (Herbie Teope)
- Payton mentioned that tight end is a position they will be looking at this year before the draft. (Herbie Teope)