- Ex-Seahawks WR Mike Williams signed with the CFL’s Toronto Argonauts.
- OL Jonathan Goodwin took a $1.2 million pay-cut reducing his salary to $2.5 million. (Mike Garafolo)
- OG Clint Boling is rehabbing an ankle injury at OTAs and should be healthy come time training camp. (Geoff Hobson)
- Bengals signed third-round pick S Shawn Williams to a four-year contract.
- RB Trent Richardson is absent from OTAs for precautionary reasons. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- LB Paul Kruger and Jabaal Sheard are alternating sides at outside-linebacker. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns signed seventh-round pick OL Garrett Gilkey to a four-year contract.
- DL Anthony Hargrove thinks his earning power was taken away due to his role in the Saints Bounty scandal. (Charean Williams)
- Fifth-round draft pick RB Mike Gillislee is creating a buzz at OTAs. (Armando Salguero)
- Defensive Coordinator Billy Davis states he will employ a defense that is multiple. (Jeff McLane)
- DT Richard Seymour and the Falcons are in contract talks. (NFLTR)
- There is “nothing serious” between DT Richard Seymour and the Falcons. (NFLTR)
- RB Mike Goodson will return to OTAs next week. (Rich Cimini)
- A anonymous player stated it might be time to move on from QB Mark Sanchez. (Mike Freeman)
- LB Ashlee Palmer would like to continue to play special teams if he earns a starting linebacker job. (Dave Birkett)
- CB Chris Greenwood is not in the
- WR Jarrett Boykin could be the No. 4 receiver for the team. (Tyler Dunne)
- CB Tramon Williams says his shoulder has dramatically healed after an offseason of yoga, jump-roping, and weightlifting. (Tyler Dunne)
- CB Casey Hayward will be given the chance to win a starting job. (Tyler Dunne)
- DE Greg Hardy has dropped 14 pounds to become more explosive off the edge. (Joesph Person)
- The team does not know the extent of TE Rob Gronkowski‘s back injury. (Ian Rapoport)
- Patriots signed fourth-round pick WR Josh Boyce to a four-year contract.
- Second-round pick Aaron Dobson has similarities to WR Larry Fitzgerald says NFL Films Greg Cosell. (Ben Volin)
- QB Robert Griffin III was putting more pressure on his knee in OTAs than in the teams’ Wildcard game. (John Keim)
- QB Pat White is having issues with accuracy. (John Keim)
- Redskins signed third-round pick TE Jordan Reed to a four-year contract.
- LB London Fletcher never seriously considered retirement. (Mike Jones)
- DE Adam Carriker is not practicing at OTAs. (Mike Jones)
- RB Roy Helu is not practicing at OTAs. (Mike Jones)
- S Roman Harper has restructured his contract. (Larry Holder)
- WR Joe Morgan is trying to improve his ability on short and intermediate routes. (Larry Holder)
- S Roman Harper has agreed to an extension which will pay $4 million guaranteed this season. (Ian Rapoport)
- TE Anthony McCoy underwent surgery for a partially torn Achilles tendon. (Mike Garafolo)
- The team will implement some zone-blocking in their rushing attack. (Mark Kaboly)
- OT Marcus Gilbert looks to be the likely option to be left tackle. (Ed Bouchette)