- 49ers place WR Michael Crabtree on the PUP list.
- 49ers activated WR Kyle Williams and LB Darius Fleming from the PUP list.
- Bears sign veteran DL Jamaal Anderson.
- Bengals placed RB Bernard Scott on the active/PUP list. (Joe Reedy)
- RT Andre Smith reportedly showed up to training camp “in good shape.” (Bengals.com)
- OC Jay Gruden hinted that RBs BenJarvus Green-Ellis and rookie Giovani Bernard could end up splitting carries 50-50 this season.
- LT Ryan Clady is expected to miss the first 2-3 weeks of training camp while he’s rehabbing his surgically repaired shoulder. (Denver Post)
- Broncos placed C J.D. Walton on the active/PUP list.
- Cardinals agreed to terms with RT Eric Winston on a one-year contract. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals waived LB Tim Fugger.
- Chargers placed OLB Melvin Ingram on the active/PUP list. (Ian Rapoport)
- Chargers placed SS Brandon Taylor on active/PUP.
- The Chiefs haven’t ran a single running play during the team’s first two days of training camp. (Kansas City Star)
- Rookie TE Travis Kelce is expected to compete with Tony Moeaki to be the Cheifs’ “move” tight end.
- QB Ricky Stanzi has been working behind Alex Smith, Chase Daniel, and undrafted rookie Tyler Bray during camp.
- Colts waived suspended TE Weslye Saunders.
- Cowboys signed DL Landon Cohen and waived WR Lavasier Tuinei.
- Giants sign first-round pick OL Justin Pugh to a four-year deal. (Ian Rapoport)
- Jaguars claimed S Ray Polk off waivers from the Seahawks.
- Jaguars waived S Chris Banjo and TE Kyler Reed.
- Jets re-signed WR Braylon Edwards to a one-year contract. (NFLTR)
- Jets signed first-round pick DL Sheldon Richardson to a four-year contract. (Manish Mehta)
- Jets signed former Titans DT Leger Douzable.
- Free agent WR Laurent Robinson left his tryout with the Lions without a contract. (Adam Caplan)
- Lions waive G/C Bill Nagy.
- Packers signed first-round pick DE Datone Jones to a four-year, $7.71 million contract. (Tom Silverstein)
- The Panthers restructured LB Jon Beason‘s contract Wednesday. (Ben Volin)
- RB Jonathan Stewart is expected to undergo an “extensive” physical Thursday. (Charlotte Observer)
- Panthers waived/injured WR Lamont Bryant and signed OL Garrett Chisolm and WR/TE Dominique Curry.
- Patriots re-sign veteran G Tyronne Green and waive OL Matt Stankiewitch.
- Raiders sign first-round pick CB D.J. Hayden to a four-year contract. (Adam Caplan)
- Raiders signed second-round pick OT Menelik Watson to a four-year contract.
- The Raiders are reportedly interested in free agent G Travelle Wharton. (Bill Williamson )
- Ravens placed S Anthony Levine on active physically unable to perform list. (Aaron Wilson)
- WR Jacoby Jones passed his conditioning test Thursday. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- DE Adam Carriker will undergo another surgery on his torn right quadriceps on Thursday. (Tarik El-Bashir)
- Redskins waived S Jordan Bernstine and S Devin Holland.
- Redskins placed CB Josh Wilson on the active/PUP list
- Redskins sign former Titans CB Ryan Mouton.
- Seahawks place DE Chris Clemons, WR Percy Harvin, TE Zach Miller and RB Robert Turbin on the PUP list.
- Titans believe MLB Colin McCasrthy is 100 percent recovered from last year’s ankle injuries and concussion. (Nashville Tennessean)
- WR Kevin Walter is expected to miss 4-5 weeks after undergoing back surgery. (ESPN.com)
- Titans signed RB Jackie Battle and TE DeMarco Cosby.
- Titans waived QB Nate Enderle and RB Alvester Alexander.
- Viking signed first-round pick DT Sharrif Floyd to a four-year contract.
- Vikings signed first-round pick CB Xavier Rhodes to a four-year contract.
- Vikings signed first-round pick WR Cordarrelle Patterson to a four-year contract.