- ILB Patrick Willis suffered a fractured hand during Wednesday’s practice. (NFLTR)
- CB Chris Culliver was carted off the practice field Thursday with a potentially serious knee injury. (Sacramento Bee)
- WR Laurent Robinson will work out for the 49ers on Thursday. (NFLTR)
- WR Austin Collie will work out for the 49ers on Thursday. (NFLTR)
- HC Marc Trestman has been impressed by QB Jay Cutler‘s ability to digest the new offensive system. (ESPN Chicago)
- Kyle Cook is in the lead for the Bengals’ starting center job. (Bengals.com)
- Bengals claimed undrafted free agent OT Jason Weaver off waivers from the Buccaneers. (Adam Caplan)
- HC Doug Marrone mentioned that they have yet to determine RB Fred Jackson‘s offensive role. (BuffaloBills.com)
- WR Stevie Johnson has primarily been working in the slot during training camp. (Buffalo News)
- CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is expected to be miss 2-3 weeks with a sprained ankle. (Denver Post)
- HC Greg Schiano told reporters that WR Vincent Jackson will be used in a more versatility role this season. (Buccaneers.com)
- WR Jonathan Baldwin reportedly dropped 8-10 pounds before training camp in order to keep up in Andy Reid‘s up-tempo system. (Kansas City Star)
- Chiefs signed G/T Mike Tepper and CB Kamaal McIlwain.
- OL Donald Stephenson is expected to miss a week after undergoing finger surgery. (Adam Teicher)
- Rookie OLB Bjoern Werner has taking reps behind strong-side starter Erik Walden. (Indianapolis Star)
- Colts signed G Thomas Austin and waive/injured LB Scott Lutrus. (Mike Chappell)
- The Cowboys are reportedly exploring the idea of signing free agent G Brian Waters. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys signed G Jeff Olson and OT James Nelson. (Nick Eatman)
- Cowboy cut CB Devin Smith and DE Cameron Sheffield. (Nick Eatman)
- QB Nick Foles “hasn’t looked the same” during the Eagles padded practices. (NJ.com)
- Rookie QB Matt Barkley has been working exclusively with the third and fourth teams. (NJ.com)
- The Eagles made the decision to fine and educate WR Riley Cooper for his racial slur. (Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News)
- The NFL has no plays to take further action against WR Riley Cooper. (Adam Schefter)
- Several Eagle players mentioned that they cannot get over Riley Cooper’s racial slur and suggested that there’s a divided locker room. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles waived WR B.J. Cunningham with an injury settlement. (Eagles Insider)
- HC Tom Coughlin mentioned that WR Victor Cruz has been “knocking some rust off” in recent days. (New York Daily News)
- RBs David Wilson and Andre Brown are both listed as starting running backs on the Giants’ unofficial depth chart. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- The Giants have Mark Herzlich, Keith Rivers, and Spencer Paysinger listed as their starting LBs on their unofficial depth chart. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Lions released S Ricardo Silva and DL Spencer Nealy.
- HC Mike McCarthy told reporters that TE Jermichael Finley is “having a heck of a camp.” (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- QB B.J. Coleman is getting “every opportunity” to win the backup quarterback job. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Free agent G Travelle Wharton signing with the Panthers is not imminent at this time. (Joe Person)
- LT Jordan Gross expects to play for only the Panthers next season if he doesn’t retire. (Charlotte Observer)
- The Panthers had Garry Williams working as their first-team right guard on Thursday. (Steve Reed)
- Panthers released OL Geoff Hangartner.
- RB Shane Vereen could be in for a breakout season following the Patriots’ offensive overhaul. (Boston Herald)
- Patriots activated WR Julian Edelman from the active/PUP list. (Field Yates)
- Patriots signed WR Lavasier Tuinei.
- OC Jim Caldwell mentioned that TE Ed Dickson will be a “big part of what we do.“
- QB Robert Griffin III has started taking more reps at during practice. (Associated Press)
- TE Fred Davis reportedly “appears to have recaptured his speed and explosiveness.” (Washington Post)
- RB Roy Helu appears to “have the edge” for the backup RB job. (Washington Post)
- HC Pete Carroll told reporters that WR Percy Harvin‘s surgery “went very well” and they’re hopeful he will play this season. (Curtis Crabtree)
- WR Golden Tate is expected to have a bigger role in the Seahawks’ offseason no that Percy Harvin will at least a portion of the season.
- Seahawks claim Perez Ashford off waivers from the Patriots.
- Seahawks waived/injured Greg Herd.
- Rookie RB Le’Veon Bell has been “the real deal” during training camp and the Steelers may have a difficult time keeping him out of the starting lineup. (Mark Kaboly)
- TE Heath Miller most “likely” won’t come off active/PUP for “at least” a few more weeks. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
- Steelers claimed CB Buddy Jackson off waivers from the Chiefs.
- ILB Brian Cushing made his debut in 7-on-7 drills Thursday. (Houston Chronicle)
- HC Gary Kubiak expressed some frustration with rookie OLB Sam Montgomery. (HoustonTexans.com)
- MLB Colin McCarthy has resumed practicing with the first-team defense. (Nashville Tennessean)
- TE Delanie Walker doesn’t expect to be activated from the PUP list for another two weeks. (Terry McCormick)
- Rookie CB Xavier Rhodes has been the Vikings “defensive standout” during training camp so far. (Vikings.com)
- LB Desmond Bishop has shown “no visible signs” of any lingering effects regarding the torn hamstring he sustained last season. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- Rookie WR Cordarrelle Patterson has spent the majority of training camp with the second team offense. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- G/T DeMarcus Love has been suspended for four games for violating the NFL’s PED policy. (Ian Rapoport )