- Bills signed OL Jamaal Johnson-Webb to their practice squad.
- Bills released OL Manase Foketi.
- Browns signed QB Caleb Hanie.
- Browns placed LB Brandon Magee on season-ending injured reserve.
- Browns released LB Justin Staples from their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Browns signed CB Julian Posey to their active roster.
- Browns placed CB Chris Owens on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
- Chiefs signed DT Jerrell Powe and waived DT Kyle Love.
- FS Josh Evans has been ruled out of Week 14. (John Oehser)
- HC Rex Ryan mentioned that S Ed Reed will continue to start for the Jets barring an injury. (New York Post)
- Jets placed KR Josh Cribbs on season-ending injured reserve with a shoulder injury.
- Jets are expected to sign KR Darius Reynard. (Albert Breer)
- WR Calvin Johnson did not practice on Tuesday. (Tim Twentyman)
- LB Travis Lewis has been suspended four games for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing substances. (Tim Twentyman)
- Lions signed LB Julian Stanford.
- QB Aaron Rodgers has not been medically cleared, but will participate in Wednesday’s practice on a limited basis. (NFLTR)
- WR Randall Cobb has yet to be cleared to practice.
- Packers are signing CB Antonio Dennard to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Packers waived S Jerron McMillian. (NFLTR)
- The Raiders and LT Jared Veldheer are in the process of discussing a contract extension. (NFLTR)
- CB Jimmy Smith is expected to play in Sunday’s Week 14 despite suffering a recent concussion. (ESPN.com)
- HC Pete Carroll mentioned that WR Percy Harvin “had a little procedure last week.” (NFLTR)
- RB Le’Veon Bell mentioned that he’s not sure if he’ll be able to play in Week 14. (ESPN.com)
- DE Brett Keisel will not play in Week 14. (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers signed OL Eric Snow to their active roster.
- Steelers signed CB Brandon Jones to their practice squad.
- The Vikings released photos of their stadium on Tuesday. (NFLTR)