- WR Mario Manningham was limited during practice on Tuesday due to a shoulder injury. (Cam Inman)
- RB C.J. Spiller expects to continue rotating into the game every two series. (Buffalo Bills)
- Doctors medically clear DB Ron Brooks to resume playing football after breaking his foot in August. (Chris Brown)
- RB Trent Richardson practiced today after dealing with a rib injury. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- WR Mohamed Massaquoi practiced today after dealing with a hamstring injury. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- WR Travis Benjamin practiced today after dealing with a hamstring injury. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- QB Brady Quinn would need to clearly outperform QB Matt Cassel to continue being the starting quarterback. (Bill Williamson)
- QB Chandler Harnish has been waived. (Adam Caplan)
- TE Weslye Saunders has been claimed off of waivers.
- DL Lawrence Guy has been signed off from the Packers practice squad.
- RB Donald Brown is out for week 7 because of a recent knee scope. (Mike Chappell)
- LB Jerrell Freeman had a full practice after dealing with a head injury. (Phillip B Wilson)
- RB Daniel Thomas is not concerned about the two concussions he sustained this season. (Adam H. Beasley)
- Head Coach Andy Reid could sit QB Michael Vick for rookie QB Nick Foles at some point this season. (Jeff McLane)
- OL Chris Williams will visit the Eagles after being released by the Bears. (Brad Biggs)
- Head Coach Tom Coughlin would not commit to OT David Diehl receiving his starting right tackle job back. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- RB Da’Rel Scott had a right knee debridement procedure. (Jenny Vrentas)
- TE Martellus Bennett is not on the teams injury report. (Jenny Vrentas)
- LB Keith Rivers is not on the teams injury report. (Jenny Vrentas)
- DB Jayron Hosley is not on the teams injury report. (Jenny Vrentas)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw did not practice today due to a foot injury. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- RB Andre Brown is clear to practice after dealing with a concussion. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- WR Hakeem Nicks practiced Wednesday after dealing with a knee and foot injuries. (Jenny Vrentas)
- Head Coach Mike Mularkey expressed his desire for QB Blaine Gabbert to scramble more frequently. (Vito Stellino)
- DL Terrance Knighton has been benched in favor of DL C.J. Mosley. (Vito Stellino)
- DL Andre Branch has been benched in favor of DL Austen Lane. (Vito Stellino)
- WR Laurent Robinson still has not passed the medical testing for concussions. (Mark Long)
- WR Cecil Shorts will start at receiver for week 7. (Mark Long)
- DB Eric Smith will likely not play week 7 due to knee and hip injuries. (Manish Mehta)
- RB John Conner has been waived.
- RB Joe McKnight has not practiced at all this week due to an ankle injury. (Conner Orr)
- TE Dustin Keller practiced in a limited capacity Wednesday. (Matt Ehalt)
- DB Chris Greenwood resumed practicing this week after dealing with an abdominal injury which landed him on the PUP list. (Dave Birkett)
- WR Nate Burleson was absent during practice on Wednesday. (Chris McCosky)
- QB Aaron Rodgers was limited at practice because of an injured leg. (Tom Silverstein)
- WR Greg Jennings did not practice on Wednesday. (Rob Demovsky)
- RB Alex Green was limited in Wednesday’s practice due to a shoulder injury. (Tyler Dunne)
- LB Kenny Onatolu has been placed on the injured reserved list due to a torn triceps. (Joe Person)
- LB Jon Beason did not practice on Wednesday due to his knee flaring up. (Steve Reed)
- TE Mickey Shuler has been signed to the practice squad.
- LB Josh Bynes has been signed from the practice squad.
- LB Terrell Suggs has been activated from the PUP List.
- DB Jimmy Smith was not present at practice Wednesday since suffering. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- TE Jimmy Graham will likely play in week 7. (Mike Florio)
- WR Lance Moore has been fully practicing this week after dealing with a hamstring. (Larry Holder)
- RB Marshawn Lynch did not appear on this weeks injury report.
- RB Arian Foster was limited at Wednesday’s practice. (Tania Ganguli)
- DB Johnathan Joseph did not practice Wednesday and will not practice Thursday. (Texans)