- CB Tarell Brown is having his agent trying to recover $2million in his contract that Brown “unknowingly” voided. (Associated Press)
- QB E.J. Manuel is rehabbing his knee after having surgery on Monday. (Chris Brown)
- LB Wesley Woodyard will be the starting middle-linebacker during LB Von Miller’s suspension. (Jeff Legwold)
- The Browns do not know when to expect LB Barkevious Mingo to return.
- S Tashaun Gipson has been named the starter for free safety. (Scott Petrak)
- Buccaneers waive LB Joe Holland.
- Head coach Bruce Arians is frustrated with RB Ryan Williams‘ recent knee problems. (Adam Green)
- Cardinals waive WRs Robert Gill and Robby Toma.
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw practiced in full for the first time this offseason on Tuesday. (Indianapolis Star)
- DE Jason Vega has been signed. (Brandon George)
- Cowboys reached an injury settlement with DE Toby Jackson
- The running back competition is still wide open. (Armando Salguero)
- CB Dimitri Patterson the favorite to start opposite Brent Grimes now that Richard Marshall has been released. (Miami Herald)
- DB Terrell Thomas will play in this weekend’s preseason game against the Jets. (ESPN New York)
- FS Antrel Rolle expects to return to the practice field soon and could be available for Week 1. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- WR Terrell Sinkfield has been signed.
- OL David Diehl has been ruled out for six weeks.
- The Jets want QB Geno Smith to start and could earn the starting job by having “two turnover-free quarters” next preseason game. (Manish Mehta)
- FB Lex Hilliard has been placed on the injured/reserved list due to a broken scapula. (Pro Football Talk)
- HC Mike McCarthy mentioned that WR Jordy Nelson is “very close” to returning, and feels “pretty good” about his status. (Tom Silverstein)
- HC Mike McCarthy mentioned that WR Randall Cobb could play against Seattle. (Tom Silverstein)
- RB James Starks is fifth on the depth chart. (Bob McGin)
- OT Don Barclay is expected to be the starting right tackle for week 1. (Rob Reischel)
- TE Jermichael Finley is having his best training camp. (Mike Vandermause)
- WR Randall Cobb is practicing today after dealing with a biceps injury. (Wes Hodkiewicz)
- TE Zach Sudfeld seems to have earned a starting job for the start of the season. (Erik Frenz)
- WR Julian Edelman is the backup slot receiver. (Mike Reiss)
- WR Denarius Moore‘s maturity is being questioned by offensive coordinator Greg Olson. (Jerry McDonald)
- The Raiders are determining whether TE Richard Gordon and Jeron Mastrud will be the starting tight end. (Jerry McDonald)
- Offensive coordinator Greg Olson stated the Raiders offensive playbook has been changed now that OT Jared Veldheer has been injured. (Scott Bair)
- QB Kirk Cousins has yet to return to the practice field, and unlikely to play against the Bills this weekend. (Mark Maske)
- NT Barry Cofield will be active for the team’s Week 1 match up. (Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star)
- WR Marques Colston stated he is still not fully healthy. (Larry Holder)
- OT Jason Smith has been released. (Larry Holder)
- RB Le’Veon Bell is seeking a second opinion for his foot injury. (Mike Garafolo)
- TE David Johnson has been activated from the PUP list.
- RB Arian Foster has been activated off the PUP list after dealing with a back and calf injury. (Adam Schefter)
- G Wade Smith hasn’t been ruled out for Week 1. (Houston Chronicle)