We’ll have more updates throughout the day, so be sure to check back.
- Updated: Remaining Strength of Schedule Rankings.
- Bengals placed DE Robert Geathers on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Bengals signed S Jeromy Miles and CB Curtis Marsh.
- Bengals waived LB J.K. Schaffer.
- QB Brian Hoyer will start Sunday’s Week 3 game against the Vikings. (NFLTR)
- The Browns ruled out QB Brandon Weeden for Week 3. (NFLTR)
- WR Greg Little has been demoted to the team’s No. 3 WR now that Josh Gordon has returned from his suspension. (Scott Petrak)
- OLB Quentin Groves will miss Week 3’s game against the Vikings. (Steve Doerschuk)
- Browns re-signed WR Tori Gurley to their practice squad. (Nate Ulrich)
- FS Dashon Goldson had his one-game suspension overturned. (NFLTR)
- FS Dashon Goldson received a $100,000 fine for his hit on Saints RB Darren Sproles. (NFLTR)
- CB Darrelle Revis met with HC Greg Schiano for 15 minutes on Tuesday to “clear the air.” (NFL.com)
- The Buccaneers will be fined at least $50,000 as a team now they’ve passed the $105,000 threshold for team fines. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tampa Bay will be fined an additional $25,000 and must match any additional fines/suspension amounts for the rest of the season if they pass $157,500 in total fines. (Ian Rapoport)
- WR Larry Fitzgerald did not practice on Wednesday. (Mike Jurecki)
- TE Rob Housler put in his first full practice of the season Wednesday. (Darren Urban)
- LB Manti Te’o returned to practice for the first time since an Aug. 8. (Michael Gehlken)
- LB Donald Butler is expected to return to practice on Friday and play this weekend. (Michael Gehlken)
- CB Brandon Flowers is questionable for Thursday’s game. (Adam Teicher)
- TE Anthony Fasano is doubtful for Thursday’s game. (Adam Teicher)
- TE Travis Kelce is listed as questionable for Thursday’s game. (ESPN.com)
- Chiefs signed S Bradley McDougald to their practice squad and released FB Toben Opurum. (@KCChiefs_Rachel)
- Colts placed TE Dwayne Allen on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- TE Dwayne Allen will need to undergo hip surgery. (NFLTR)
- HC Joe Philbin told reporters that expects to stick with a timeshare between Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas moving forward. (Miami Herald)
- Eagles signed CB Roc Carmichael off of the Texans practice squad. (National Football Post)
- Eagles placed CB Brandon Hughes (hamstring) on injured reserve, ending his season.
- WR Roddy White did not practice on Wednesday. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- The Jaguars are planning to have RB Maurice Jones-Drew available for Sunday’s game against Seattle. (Ian Rapoport)
- OLB Quinton Coples practiced on a limited basis Wednesday. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- RB Bilal Powell did not practice on Wednesday. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Jeremy Kerley put in a full practice on Wednesday. (Brian Costello)
- HC Mike McCarthy announced that James Starks will be their starting RB for Week 3. (Jason Wilde)
- RB Eddie Lacy was at practice on Wednesday, but did not participate. (Rob Demovsky)
- TE Jermichael Finley, FB John Kuhn and CB Casey Hayward were other notable players not practicing on Wednesday. (Tom Silverstein)
- RB Kenjon Barner did not practicing on Wednesday. (Joe Person)
- Panthers re-signed CB Drayton Florence. (Albert Breer)
- WR Danny Amendola did participate on a limited basis during Wednesday’s practice but was “clearly still in pain.” (Jeff Howe)
- TE Rob Gronkowski mentioned that he’s progressed “big time” and “significantly since last week.” (Ben Volin)
- Former Steelers OT Max Starks visited with the Rams on Tuesday. (Jim Thomas)
- Rams brought in free agent OTs Demetress Bell and R.J. Dill for workouts. (Howard Balzer)
- Rams waived OT Braden Brown from injured reserve with injury settlement.
- RB Ray Rice did not practice on Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- TE Fred Davis was benched for numerous missed assignments last weekend. (Washington Post)
- Rookie Jordan Reed could be a big beneficiary of Fred Davis’ mistakes.
- S Brandon Meriweather returned to practice on Wednesday. (Mike Jones)
- S Brandon Meriweather was fined $42,000 for his hit on Eddie Lacy.
- Saints placed CB Patrick Robinson on season-ending injured reserve.
- The Seahawks have already ruled out LT Russell Okung for Week 3. (Dave Boling)
- WR Antonio Brown reportedly “angrily complained” to OC Todd Haley during Monday night’s loss about not getting the ball enough. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- HC Mike Tomlin mentioned that he was “encouraged by Felix Jones and what he’ll be able to do moving forward.” (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that WR Andre Johnson is expected to play to this Sunday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- HC Gary Kubiak said that FS Ed Reed is “as close to playing as [he] has been.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- LT Duane Brown could miss Week 3’s game against the Ravens after he suffered a big toe injury last weekend. (ESPN.com)
- RB Shonn Greene is expected to miss two more games with a knee injury. (ESPN.com)
- LB Zach Brown missed practice with an illness. (Jim Wyatt)
- WR Kendall Wright is dealing with concussion symptoms and missed practiced. (Jim Wyatt)