- Mike Rodak of ESPN predicts that the Bills will re-sign LT Cordy Glenn and LG Richie Incognito.
- Rodak writes the Bills intend to keep “most” of their roster in place for next season.
- Mike Wells of ESPN writes the Colts will address their offensive line issues through free agency and the NFL draft.
- It is worth mentioning that Pro Football Focus rated G Hugh Thornton, C Khaled Holmes and C Jonotthan Harrison all in the bottom half of their end of the year ratings.
- James Walker of ESPN believes the Dolphins won’t re-sign their top impending free agents in DE Olivier Vernon and RB Lamar Miller.
- Walker expects Vernon to price himself out of Miami, while Miller will find a better scheme fit elsewhere.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN expects the Jets to lose running backs Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell to free agency.
- Cimini believes Ivory will sign with the Cowboys, while Powell will reunite with Rex Ryan on the Bills.
- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN thinks the Steelers will give G David DeCastro a blockbuster contract extension prior to the arrival of training camp.