- The Bears defensive scheme is “changing drastically this season.” (Michael C. Wright)
- First-round pick CB Kyle Fuller has continued to impress and reportedly got the best of WR Alshon Jeffery during 1-on-1 drills. (Michael C. Wright)
- DL Nate Collins, coming off of an ACL injury, had a standout performance in one-on-one drills Sunday. (Michael C. Wright)
- DE DeMarcus Ware missed a portion of Sunday’s practice due with a lower leg injury. HC John Fox told reporters they don’t believe it’s anything serious.
- First-round pick QB Johnny Manziel was “indecisive, slow in his reads, quick to leave the pocket and sloppy with his throws” on Sunday. (Pat McManamon)