- WR/KR Devin Hester mentioned that he was hoping to re-sign with the Bears, but they apparently didn’t even contact him about returning to the team. (Patrick Finley)
- TE Jordan Cameron referred to his shoulder injury as a sprained AC joint. (Nate Ulrich)
- QB Tyler Bray has displayed the “best arm” among the Chiefs’ quarterbacks in camp. (Adam Teicher)
- Recently signed S Jonathon Amaya practiced on Monday with the Chiefs. (Adam Teicher)
- Rookie K Cairo Santos has taken all the kicking reps as Ryan Succop recovers from a groin injury he sustained on Friday. (Adam Teicher)
- QB Ryan Tannehill reportedly had one of his best practice performances on Monday making “big gains” with “strong, decisive” passes. (James Walker)
- Quarterbacks Matt Moore and Pat Devlin practiced on a limited basis on Monday. (James Walker)
- OT Jason Fox, RB Mike Gillislee and DT Micajah Reynolds have been listed with injuries on Monday. RB Damien Williams has returned to practice after sustaining an injury on Friday. (James Walker)
- DE Kapron Lewis-Moore will have surgery on Friday to repair a ruptured achilles tendon. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Andre Brown may have fell below Jonathan Grimes and Alfred Blu on the depth chart. (Brian T. Smith)
- HC Bill O’Brien expressed optimism that WR Andre Johnson and RB Arian Foster will be able to return soon. (Brian T. Smith)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!