- The Bengals signed third-round LB Paul Dawson, fourth-round CB Josh Shaw, and fourth-round Marcus Hardison to four-year contracts.
- Chiefs WR Da’Rick Rogers has been sentenced to six months probation in his September DUI case, according to WISHTV.com.
- Jaguars sign fourth-round pick WR Rashad Greene to a four-year contract.
- The Redskins announced the signing of LB Alonzo Highsmith, OT Tovar Allen, LB Houston Bates, QB Hutson Mason, LB Dasman McCullough, and DL Daryld Waud on Monday.
- Washington placed OT Brey Cook, LB James Gayle (injured), QB Connor Halliday (designated left squad), DL LaKendrick Ross, and WR Tyler Rutenbeck.
“I’ve been impressed with the way JD’s been working,” O’Brien said, via HoustonTexans.com. “He’s been out there. He’s in early. He’s rehabbing. But he’s also being able to take part in some of the things that we do in the weight room. He’s not able to do all of the things that we do on the field just yet, because of his rehab. But he’s on the right track.”