- The Bengals final practice before their first preseason game featured a lot of second and third-stringers who are fighting for roster spots. (Coley Harvey)
- This led to rookie RB Jeremy Hill receiving more touches than Giovani Bernard. (Coley Harvey)
- Undrafted rookie James Wilder Jr. saw more work on Tuesday as well. (Coley Harvey)
- Despite returning from injuries on Monday, WR Marvin Jones and OT Andrew Whitworth didn not participate in 11-on-11 drills. (Coley Harvey)
- Backup QB Matt Moore also struggled with interceptions on Tuesday throwing two. (James Walker)
- The Dolphins announced that DE Olivier Vernon (back), RB Daniel Thomas (hamstring) and TE Michael Egnew (concussion) will all miss multiple practices. (James Walker)
- First-round pick Jake Matthews is listed as the team’s starting right tackle on their first depth chart of the year.
- Free agent addition Devin Hester is part of the second-string offense.
- Rookie RB Devonta Freeman is Falcons No. 4 running back.
- Atlanta’s depth chart has their nickel defense listed as of now.
- Osi Umenyiora and Jonathan Massaquoi are the team’s second-string defensive ends.
- The Falcons starting linebackers are Joplo Bartu and Paul Worrilow.