- CB Chris Harris said he’s 80 to 85 percent healthy as of now, and will likely see Dr. Andrews towards the end of July to evaluate his ACL tear he suffered last season. (denverbroncos.com)
- The Steelers will like to use Martavis Bryant “talents in the red zone”. (steelers.com)
- RBs coach Richard Mann mentioned that they are going to line up RB Dri Archer anywhere on the field. (steelers.com)
- Daniel McCullers and Hebron Fangupo will compete for the team’s final DT roster spot. (ESPN)
- NT Al Lapuaho “stood out” throughout OTA. (ESPN)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!