- G Carl Nicks is not participating in this week’s mandatory minicamp. (Rick Stroud)
- Buccaneers are hosting free agents WR David Gettis, CB Kip Edwards, DT Ronald Talley, S Tony Dye, P Kirby Van Der Camp, and LB T.J. Fatinikun for tryouts this week. (NFLTR)
- QB Tony Romo mentioned that he’ll be 100 percent for the start of training camp and could play in a game right now. (Dallas Morning News)
- WR Damaris Johnson could be in danger of not making the team. (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- QB Eli Manning mentioned that he is now 100 percent healthy and could play in a game if he needed to. (New York Daily News)
- HC Gus Bradley mentioned DE Andre Branch as one of the players who has stood out in OTAs. (Florida Times Union)
- NT John Jenkins underwent offseason pectoral surgery, but will be back for training camp. (Ian Rapoport)
- In the past two weeks, HC Pete Carroll has stated that third-year LB Korey Toomer is the “hottest guy in camp,” and “the brightest guy in the whole camp.” (Everett Herald)
- Texans placed OL David Quessenberry on the reserve/non-football illness list due to lymphoma. (NFLTR)
- Free agent DT Kevin Williams said he’s spoken to the Vikings in recent days about a potential return. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!