- Cowboys waived-injured DB Korey Lindsey.
- Cowboys released RB Ben Malena from injured reserve with injury settlement.
- WR Allen Robinson’s hamstring could sideline him for a “few more weeks.” (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jaguars placed C Matt Stankiewitch on injured reserve list after clearing waivers.
- QB Cam Newton is expected to play “at least” a quarter of Sunday’s preseason game. (Joe Person)
- Patriots placed TE Terrence Miller on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Raiders removed DB Shelton Johnson from injured reserve with injury settlement.
- Raiders removed LB Marshall McFadden from injured reserve with injury settlement.
- The Raiders lifted the roster exemption for DB Jansen Watson. He now counts against 90-man roster.
- Seventh-round pick WR Michael Campanaro is “making a convincing argument that he belongs on the team.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Third-round pick Terrence Brooks got some work at nickelback with the first-team defense. (Jamison Hensley)
- HC Pete Carroll told reporters that fourth-round pick WR Kevin Norwood could return in a “week or two.” (Bob Condotta)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!