- Aaron Wilson reports that Prairie View QB Jerry Lovelocke is participating in the Texans‘ local pro day on Saturday, and the Ravens’ on April 21.
- The Panthers signed CB Charles Tillman to a one-year deal worth $1.75 million, which includes a $350,000 signing bonus, $15,625 in per-game active roster bonuses, and a $150,000 workout bonus. The contract also includes incentives. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Browns signed TE Rob Housler to a one-year, $1.76 million deal that includes a $10,000 workout bonus and a $750,000 signing bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Bengals signed RB Cedric Peerman to a two-year deal worth $2.13 million, which includes a $250,000 signing bonus and annual workout bonuses of $50,000. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Ravens signed OL Jah Reid to a one-year deal worth $745,000, which includes $400,000 in play-time incentives that are not expected to earned. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Texans signed G Cody White to a one-year Texans deal worth $585,000 that includes no guaranteed money. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Buccaneers signed LB Larry Dean to a one-year deal worth $745,000. (Aaron Wilson)
- Vikings CB Jabari Price had his suspicion of DWI charge back in December reduced to a careless driving charge, after enrolling in a substance abuse education program, paying a $300 fine, and agreeing to 30 days of electronic home monitoring. (Matt Vensel)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!