- Maryland DL Byron Cowart visited with the Saints and Chargers and has worked out for the Jets, Ravens, Bears, Patriots and Texans. (Tony Pauline)
- Appalachian State RB Jalin Moore visited with the Saints this week and is scheduled to meet with the Bears. (Aaron Wilson)
- Maryland DE/OLB Jesse Aniebonam visited with the Packers this week and worked out for the Ravens, Texans and Titans. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Lions and Buccaneers have scheduled official visits for Kentucky CB Lonnie Johnson. (Aaron Wilson)
- UNLV RB Lexington Thomas participated in the Texans’ and Cardinals’ local prospect days, had a private workout for the Bears, and will take official visits to the Lions and Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Valdosta State CB Stephen Denmark has an official visit with the Ravens and will also have a private workout for the Cardinals.
- Jay Glazer could see five quarterbacks being taken in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, including Kyler Murray, Drew Lock, Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins, and “possibly” one more player at the bottom of the first.
- According to Clarence Hill, CB Byron Jones is expected to begin training camp on the PUP list following hip surgery in late March.
- Panthers WR Chris Hogan‘s new deal includes a $300,000 signing bonus and can be worth as much as $2 million, per ESPN’s Mike Reiss.