- FSU S Derwin James met with Bengals DC Teryl Austin before his Pro Day on Tuesday. (Tom Pelissero)
- Northern Iowa WR Daurice Fountain has official visits scheduled up with the Cowboys, Jaguars, Cardinals, Ravens, Bengals, Eagles, Chiefs, and Redskins. (Profootballtalkline.com)
- West Georgia OT Desmond Harrison worked out for Ravens OL coach Joe D’Alessandris Tuesday morning. (Jamison Hensley)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Eagles, Jets and Lions had tight end coaches on hand for CMU TE Tyler Conklin‘s workout on Monday.
- CMU DE/OLB Joe Ostman met with Lions LBs coach Al Golden the night before his workout, according to Pauline.
- Pauline adds that the Ravens, Jets and Lions met with CMU CB Amari Coleman on Monday.
- New Colts WR Ryan Grant said of the Ravens’ decision to fail him on a physical: “If there was an issue with my ankle, I wouldn’t have passed the physical with the Colts and the Raiders. I can’t control what (the Ravens) did. I can’t control their assessment of my ankle. I’ve gone to other places. I’ve seen multiple doctors and I’ve passed physicals so that should pretty much speak for itself.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Before signing with the Saints, veteran CB Patrick Robinson said three other teams were pursuing him. Robinson added that he didn’t want to leave the Eagles, but “it just made more sense for me to come here.” (Josh Katzenstein)
- Cardinals G Justin Pugh: five-year deal, $45.025M total, $10M signing bonus, $15.75M guaranteed, salaries $1M (2018 guaranteed), $5M (2019), $7.25M (2020), $2.75M (2021), $7.75M (2022), and $8.525M (2023). (Aaron Wilson)
- Jaguars TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins: two-year deal, $10M total, $4M guaranteed, $3.21M signing bonus, salaries $790K (2018 guaranteed), $4M (2020), $31,250 per-game active roster bonuses, $500K option bonus (2019). (Aaron Wilson)
- Dolphins WR Albert Wilson: three-year deal, $24M total, $14.45M guaranteed, $4M signing bonus, salaries $790K (2018 guaranteed), $6,975M (2019 guaranteed), $9.475M (2020), $2.65M roster bonus (2019), $25K annual workout bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks TE Ed Dickson: three-year deal, $10.7M total, $3.6M guaranteed, $2.6M signing bonus, salaries $1M (2018 guaranteed), $3.3M (2019), $3.3M (2020), $25K per-game active roster bonuses (2019-20), $1.1M in total incentives. (Aaron Wilson)