- Mike Freeman of B/R spoke to a source very close to Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh who told him: “Jim isn’t leaving Michigan. He may never leave Michigan.”
The NFL officially announced the four games that will be played in London next year on Tuesday.
- Week 3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars; Wembley Stadium
- Week 3 or 4; 9/24/17 or 10/1/17; New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins; Wembley Stadium
- Week 7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns; Twickenham Stadium
- Week 7 or 8; 10/22/17 or 10/29/17; Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams; Twickenham Stadium
Bills HC Rex Ryan told reporters on Monday that he isn’t sure if he’s on the hot seat.
“I really don’t know what to feel,” Ryan said, via Pro Football Talk. “I’ve been in this game a long time and I know one thing, to do the very best job that I can do, I have to focus on what’s right in front of me, and that’s the Cleveland Browns. I promise you, that’s exactly what I’m going to do, so I’m not going to think one minute about something that may or may not happen. I know one thing, we’re playing the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, and we obviously have to play better than we did this past week.”
Ryan did, however, say that he is in constant communication with owners Terry and Kim Pegula.
“I talk to the Pegulas every week,” Ryan said. “I talk to them on Fridays, I talk to them immediately after the game, and I’ll talk to them today — like, on Mondays. That hasn’t changed one bit. But, you know, we don’t talk about speculation.”
Eliot Shorr-Parks takes a look at some players on the defensive side of the ball for the Eagles who should either stay or go next year.
- Among those Shorr-Parks believes should go are: OLB Connor Barwin, DL Taylor Hart, LB Mychal Kendricks, LB Stephen Tulloch, CB Leodis McKelvin, and CB Ron Brooks.